Promoting the Art of Quilting
1. Indiana Heritage Quilt Show — March 7-9,
2013, Bloomington, IN: www.IHQS.org
2. Nappanee Noble Nimble Thimble Quilt Guild
23rd Annual Gathering of Quilters— Saturday,
March 16, 2013, Auburn, IN, Quilt show,
Speaker, Program,, Vendor Mall, Door prizes,
Demonstrations, Boxed Lunch, Goody Bag,
Show Pin all included for $20.00 advance registration.
Marilyn Peters, 624 N. Shore Dr, Kendallville,
IN 46755. Also an ugly fabric contest, block
swaps and show and tell. Quilt show includes
new and vintage quilts, Hoffman Challenge
quilts and Color Journey Exhibit. Advance registration
due by 3/16/2013.
3. Quilt Show, Minooka, IL — visit
4. International Quilt Festival—April 11-13.
2013, Cincinnati, OH, BUS TRIP AVAILABLE:
Friday, April 12, $69 if you pay by Dec.
12, 2012, price includes bus, dinner, admission.
$79 after Dec. 12. Contact Ken Meyers at Lifestyle
5. American Quilters Society Quilt Show—
April 23-27, 2013, Paducah, KY, BUS TRIP
AVAILABLE: April 25, $69 if you pay by Dec.
12, 2012, price includes bus only. $79 after
Dec. 12. Contact Ken Meyers at Lifestyle
6. Fiber Art Show — May 18, 2013, Washington,
7. Quilts ‘n Bloom Quilt Show — June 1, 2013:
8. International Quilt Festival—June 20-23,
Rosemont, IL, Donald E Stephens Convention
Center, Rosemont, IL (close to Chicago) June
20 is Preview Night only.